Your duplexer is one of the most critical components in your repeater system.
When Northcomm Technologies examines and aligns your duplexer, filter or preselector, your device will be analyzed and aligned using only the latest, state of the art test and measurement equipment.
The Northcomm Technologies Difference:
- Each device is thoroughly physically and mechanically evaluated
- All connectors are removed and inspected for damage under 5X magnification
- Your devices are returned with new metallic Brady ID labels indicating the desired frequencies
- Device tuning components are sealed with red tamper indicating die, alerting you if the tuning elements have been altered
- Results are recorded and provided at no additional cost: spectrum analyzer screen shots of the final tuned measurements will be emailed for your review and records. This includes the observed Insertion loss at the Pass-Band, Notch Depth, and frequency accuracy on the day of alignment
Our clients trust us because:
- We are technicians with over 20 years of experience and we are passionate about radio
- All of our equipment is yearly calibrated by the original equipment manufacturer
- Every frequency sensitive device in our shop is disciplined by the Fluke 910R, an NIST traceable primary frequency standard. (This system ensures frequency accuracy on the order of < 1 x 10-12)
- We use only brand new Megaphase, phase–stable cables when testing your devices
- We will do whatever it takes to get the job done right the first time, every time!
Northcomm Technologies provides the finest products and services for commercial and public safety users. Experience the difference that our years of knowledge and cutting edge equipment provide with unsurpassed accuracy, traceability and precision.
Please note, that the phasing harness and the interconnect cables which connect your cavities are critical, frequency sensitive lengths. Certain duplexers such as the Celwave, EMR and RFS have no problem being tuned from their original frequencies to a new frequency without replacing these cables. However, many duplexers will require new critical length cables, especially if your new frequencies are many Mhz away from the factory tuned freqs. If you are unsure if your device can be tuned to your channel, please call us and we will discuss any concerns you might have. This issue does not affect the typical Motorola preselector, band-pass filters and notch filters.