Motorola Radio Alignment – APX, XTS, XTL and XPR Alignment Services with the Aeroflex 3920B and Fluke 910R
Northcomm Technologies offers full repair and diagnostic alignment services for the Motorola APX, XTS, XTL and MOTOTRBO series of Radio.
When you purchase this service, your equipment will be assessed and calibrated using one of our new Aeroflex 3920B's, running it through the cutting-edge Aeroflex Auto-test and Alignment Suite. Unlike other alignment procedures, this process offers unsurpassed accuracy and tractability.
The Northcomm Technologies Difference:
- Each radio is tested for proper alignment prior to realignment and calibration
- The radio is automatically realigned to factory specifications
- Before and after results are recorded
- Aeroflex’s Auto-test and Alignment suite records the radio model and serial number, including the serial number of the 3920 performing the alignment
- Test results are recorded within the 3920's internal memory
- All radios are labeled with alignment date and system type tags
- Alignment data is provided in printed form for each radio tested
This degree of tractability provides our customers with peace of mind certifying the time, date and year that your exact device was tested and calibrated.
Our commitment to accuracy does not end with the Aeroflex 3920B. Northcomm Technologies uses the Fluke 910R GPS controlled Rubidium frequency standard to discipline the Aeroflex 3920B and all of our other frequency measurement devices. This system ensures frequency accuracy on the order of < 1 x 10-12. The Fluke 910R is the only such device currently on the market that provides an unbroken chain of daily calibration that is continuously calibrated to the primary frequency standards in the US Naval Observatory and ultimately to UTC.
This service is for the evaluation and alignment of the APX, XTS, XTL XTS3000, ASTRO SABER and MOTOTRBO radios. Radios that require repair beyond basic and advanced realignment can be serviced at a negotiated price per the customer’s request. Estimates are available free of charge, less shipping.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS:
In order to provide the highest standard of service to our customers and to ensure the safety and security of our First Responders, Northcomm Technologies Group strictly enforces the following policies:
Northcomm Technologies will NOT service, program or align any radio, which does not have manufacturer identifications tags on the radio chassis. Radios that are sent to us without these identification plates will be returned with no services rendered.
In regards to the servicing of radios with encryption capabilities: Northcomm Technologies Group will ONLY service radios which contain an encryption capability or algorithm under the following circumstances:
- The radio owner is a designated First Responder with appropriate government-issued credentials. First responders include and are limited to, Sworn Local, State and Federal Law Enforcement Officers and their agencies, Fire/EMS personnel and agencies, other states, local or federal agencies who are issuing a purchase order from a designated government agency
- In the case of individuals who are employed by any of the above agencies and are not issuing an agency or department purchase order, Northcomm Technologies will require and keep on file a current copy of an agency issued photo ID card.
- Radios with encryption capabilities or algorithms will only be shipped to the agency associated with the radio.
- Northcomm Technologies Group will NOT, under any circumstance, ship such radios outside of the United States, or to persons, entities, organizations or others who we have reason to believe will cause these items to be exported outside the United States
- We do not sell, offer for sale, provide or otherwise furnish encryption products or services of any kind